Getting Started with Mango
With Mango, you’ll have free access to:
- Over 70 world languages and English courses for native speakers of 20+ languages
- Listening & reading activities for reinforcing learned material and building new skills
- Grammar and culture insights for authentic and reliable learning
- Assessments and chapter recaps to check understanding and learning progress
- Personalized review that adapts to each individual’s learning pathway
- Study reminders to stay on track and motivated to keep learning
- Family profiles for additional parent and family engagement
STEP 1: CREATE A MANGO PROFILE
- Go to https://connect.mangolanguages.com/freeportmaine/start
- Click Sign Up to create a profile
- Enter your email address, your FCL 14 digit library barcode (with no spaces), and a password
- Click Sign Up
- Agree to Mango’s Data Consent Form
- Check your email inbox for a Mango message asking you to confirm your email address
STEP 2: CHOOSE A LANGUAGE
- Pick a language from the list of options and start learning!
HOW TO ACCESS MANGO
ALREADY HAVE A MANGO ACCOUNT?
If you already have a Mango account through another institution or a personal account, you can add FCL to your list of organizations.
Need help signing in or have other questions?