As a member of the Maine Infonet Download Library, FCL gives you access to thousands of ebooks and audiobooks via CloudLibrary. Click here to view the collection.
If you are using a smartphone or tablet, simply go to your app store to download the CloudLibrary by Bibliotheca app. For Android devices, use the Google Play Store, and for Apple devices, use the Apple App Store.
Visit the CloudLibrary site to view How-To videos.
If you have a Kindle Fire, the process of installing the CloudLibrary app is a bit different.
- If you’re not sure which generation Kindle Fire you have, click here for more info from Amazon. It needs to be at least 3rd generation, 4th generation, or higher.
- Click here for instructions and the downloadable app for Kindle Fire.
- Click here to watch a brief Fire app download How-To video and see other CloudLibrary How-To videos.
Don’t have a tablet or smartphone? CloudLibrary can be used on a computer using a desktop application for either Windows or Mac.
- Click here for instructions and the downloadable app for Windows desktop or laptop computers.
- Click here for instructions and the downloadable app for Apple iMac or MacBook computers.
Having trouble or need support?
- Visit the CloudLibrary support page with descriptions of common issues and how-to videos.
- Call us at 207-865-3307 or ask at the front desk.
- If you still have questions, fill out the online form here for additional support.